Welcome! The 1st Annual Bonners Ferry Pickleball Fundraiser Tournament, sponsored by Selkirk, is to raise money for new tennis and pickleball courts. This is a men's and women's combined doubles tournament.
All players will arrive at the Boundary County fairgrounds. From there, we'll direct advanced players to "Keith's pole barn," next to the airport.
Entries will be limited to 12 teams for each playing level (beg, int, adv).
As a disclaimer, our current courts have been well-loved for years, which means there are some dead spots. The courts are still fine to play on for time being, however, we wanted to prepare you with this information.
If you have any questions, check out the below FAQ or contact Coach Kieran (208)-920-9794 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration closes August 26th at 11:45pm.
- You will pay the entry fee ($20/person) on the day of the tournament.
- Please register you and your partner. When it asks "number of persons," select TWO. The total should come to $40.
- Please don't rely on autofill. Make sure you and your partner's email and phone number are correct.
- When done, be sure to press FINISH in order to access important tournament information.
thank you to our sponsor!
- 8:30AM - 12pm round robin play will be single games first to 11 (NOT win by 2) Each point will count to your team's total to determine seeding for afternoon single elim. tournament.
- 12pm - 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30PM - 5:30pm main draw and consolation single elimination tournaments will be first to 15 (win by 2)
- Main draw finals will be best of 3 games, first to 11 (win by 2)
You will pay $20 per player via cash or check on the day of the tournament.
Yes. There will be prizes for winners and runner up in each level.
Beginners and intermediate will play at the tennis courts at the Boundary County Fairgrounds in Bonners Ferry, ID. Advance players will play at "Keith's pole barn," near the airport. However, ALL players will arrive at 8am at the fairgrounds to sign in. ALL finals will also be held at the fairgrounds.
Yes. We will be cooking burgers, hot dogs, water, coffee and snacks. We ask that you consider a donation if you are consuming.
Yes. There are some bleachers, however, it's best for you to bring your own seating.
The beginner and intermediate tournaments will be rescheduled. The advanced will go ahead since it will be under cover at "Keith's pole barn".
Yes, you will need their name, email and phone number.
- Beginner is 1.0 to 1.5
- Intermediate is 2.0 to 3.0
- Advanced is 3.5 to 4.5
Here's a video to help you self rate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBbvfLSn0o
Yes. This is a men's and women's combined doubles tournament. In the long run, we hope to host singles as well.
We are raising money to dig up the current courts and build a new pickleball and tennis complex. We will have more details on that at the event.
Yes, there are nice Porta Potties near the children's park to the south of the tennis courts.
No, but if there are problems, we'll certainly allow a volunteer to adjudicate.
Yes. There's a great children's park across the way, and the fairgrounds are located next to the Bonners Ferry historic downtown where there are plenty of things to do and places to eat.
Panhandle & Play is a private pickleball & tennis coaching service in Bonners Ferry, ID. Coach Kieran is using the technology of his website in order to provide information and register people for the pickleball tournament.
Tennis Courts at the Boundary County Fairgrounds
Keith's pole barn