WINTER IS COMING Pickleball TOURNAMENT
**PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER!**
**YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY AND ON THE SAME DAY
IN ORDER TO AVOID HOLDING SPOTS BEFORE A TEAM IS ASSEMBLED**
**ENTRIES CLOSE ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 19TH AT 11:59PM**
Saturday, October 23rd 8am - 3pm at Valley View Gymnasium
CHANGES FROM HARVEST TOURNAMENT
- More specific player ratings. 3.0 - 3.4 for intermediate. 3.5 - 4.0 for advanced
- Onix Fuse orange indoor ball will be used for contrast with space
- Double Elimination will conclude by 3pm
- Home brewed french press coffee. Variety of hot teas will also be available.
- Dedicated beverage and snack table (yes with Allie's homemade baked goods)
- First court shifting 1 extra foot away from drinking fountain for safety/playability
- PA system (TBD)
Why participate in Panhandle & Play tournaments?
- High volume format for all. Round robin then double elimination tournament.
- Tournaments are highly organized and professional.
- Reputation for respectful and friendly atmosphere.
- Thoughtful, and functional prizes. No plastic trophies or medallions.
- Refreshments, baked goods, fresh brewed coffee, tea and snacks provided.
Can't make the tournaments? Sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming events.
The tournament takes place at Valley View Gym in Bonners Ferry, ID. The address is 6750 Augusta Street, Bonners Ferry, however, you need to drive a little further down Augusta Street, then make a left after the main school building, then drive out the back where the gymnasium is. See picture below the map.
8am warm up and debriefing.
8:15am round robin
11:15am round robin ends. Quick break.
11:30am double elimination
You will pay $40 per player upon registration.
Yes. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
At Valley View Elementary Gymnasium in Bonners Ferry, ID. The address is 6750 Augusta Street. Keep going down Augusta until you reach the elementary school, then after the main building, make a left and drive to the back where the Gym is.
Yes. Coach Kieran is the Selkirk Reseller for Boundary County. He will have a pop up shop along with plenty of paddles to demo.
Yes. Coffee, baked goods, snacks and some drinks will be provided.
Your partner will register separately. When you register, you will be required to list your partner's name.
Yes. It's an elementary school gymnasium with several stalls in both male and female bathrooms.
Yes. There is plenty of room for viewing at the gymnasium.
Wood gym floor. The gym is only two years old, so the surface is beautiful to play on. Please consider your footwear to be non-marking.
Onix Orange indoor balls
Since the gym is only two years old, the expectation is to maintain the beautiful surface that the maintenance people work very hard to preserve. Marking shoes with black treads will not be allowed.
- Panhandle & Play stands for freedom and will not implement any restrictions or precautions above what the law states or a rented facility mandates.